SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

Army for Hire

JON CONNINGTON Quote

Mar 16 2018, 03:46 PM

Dear Queen Cersei of House Lannister, Rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Realm and Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

I am Jon Connington, of the Golden Company.

It has been brought to my attention that you are in need of allies to protect the realm from usurpers and traitors alike. In my possession are good men who will fight alongside you in the wars to come, provided we come to terms. As a representative for our organisation, I vouch wholly for all ten thousand of our men who are able, war-hardened and thirsty for battle.

As an elite army based in Essos we have long served the Free Cities and our trade partners from their competitors and threats. Though sufficient, we feel ignoring Westeros would be a missed opportunity for both of our parties.

All we ask in return for our professional services is safe passageway across the Narrow Sea and a humble reward for carrying out our orders.

The Golden Company only deals with real clients who can genuinely afford our services. This is a one time offer, and do not mistake the warmth of my letter to be my fealty.

If I do not hear from you promptly, or if a more lucrative offer appears from elsewhere then circumstances may change between the both of us.

I needn't remind you that failure to pay or to pay in time will result in dire consequences. I trust the Iron Throne's finances are in order.

Time is of the essence, My Queen.

signed

Jon Connington

TAGGED: @CERSEI LANNISTER
Dear Queen Cersei of House Lannister, Rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Realm and Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

I am Jon Connington, of the Golden Company.

It has been brought to my attention that you are in need of allies to protect the realm from usurpers and traitors alike. In my possession are good men who will fight alongside you in the wars to come, provided we come to terms. As a representative for our organisation, I vouch wholly for all ten thousand of our men who are able, war-hardened and thirsty for battle.

As an elite army based in Essos we have long served the Free Cities and our trade partners from their competitors and threats. Though sufficient, we feel ignoring Westeros would be a missed opportunity for both of our parties.

All we ask in return for our professional services is safe passageway across the Narrow Sea and a humble reward for carrying out our orders.

The Golden Company only deals with real clients who can genuinely afford our services. This is a one time offer, and do not mistake the warmth of my letter to be my fealty.

If I do not hear from you promptly, or if a more lucrative offer appears from elsewhere then circumstances may change between the both of us.

I needn't remind you that failure to pay or to pay in time will result in dire consequences. I trust the Iron Throne's finances are in order.

Time is of the essence, My Queen.

signed

Jon Connington

TAGGED: @CERSEI LANNISTER
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll