SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

A plea for help, Ironborn to Queen Daenerys

Mar 4 2018, 04:47 PM

Queen Daenerys,

We have heard of your movements in the North here in Dragonstone. We know that the true fight is happening beyond the wall and alongside the King in the North in Winterfell. My sister Yara is still in the clutches of our Uncle aboard the Silence. It is by my hand that Yara fell into his hands. I have rallied the remaining Ironborn, with what little remains of our fleet and we will set out to bring her back to your service.

Few can be spared from the fight in the North, but our crew is small. We will dock in White Harbor before continuing our journey towards Essos where Euron plans to rally the Golden Company to fight for the Usurper and False Queen Cersei.

If you have any fighters to spare we will be at the port in a weeks time. I ask of you to do this not for me but for my sister and her loyalty to you, and the Iron Islands desire to see you sit upon the Iron Throne.

We know that the Gods, the old and the new and that of the sea, will be watching over you and the King in the North. Once we have retaken our sister we will stand beside you in the war against the dead.

- Theon Greyjoy
Queen Daenerys,

We have heard of your movements in the North here in Dragonstone. We know that the true fight is happening beyond the wall and alongside the King in the North in Winterfell. My sister Yara is still in the clutches of our Uncle aboard the Silence. It is by my hand that Yara fell into his hands. I have rallied the remaining Ironborn, with what little remains of our fleet and we will set out to bring her back to your service.

Few can be spared from the fight in the North, but our crew is small. We will dock in White Harbor before continuing our journey towards Essos where Euron plans to rally the Golden Company to fight for the Usurper and False Queen Cersei.

If you have any fighters to spare we will be at the port in a weeks time. I ask of you to do this not for me but for my sister and her loyalty to you, and the Iron Islands desire to see you sit upon the Iron Throne.

We know that the Gods, the old and the new and that of the sea, will be watching over you and the King in the North. Once we have retaken our sister we will stand beside you in the war against the dead.

- Theon Greyjoy
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll