|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Arcade Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Mar 5 2018, 11:44 PM
Edit to include my fav scene:
Mar 5 2018, 11:50 PM
2. The Broken Man ( HEEEE'SSS ALLLIIIIIVEEEEE )
3. Battle of the Bastards ( obviously an amazing episode )
4. And now his watch has ended ( my mans fights dondarrion, theon's arc starts, Dany kicks ass and acquires the Unsullied in a badass fashion )
5. The Lion and the Rose ( Joffrey dies and my girl Cersei goes ham bananas )
fav scene, just, amazing:
Mar 6 2018, 01:31 AM
II. The Spoils of War (My favorite scene.)
III. Battle of the Bastards (No explanation needed.)
IV. The Winds of Winter (Cersei blows shit up.)
V. The Rains of Castamere (Red Wedding. Iconic.)
RUNNER UP: The Door (Because holy fuck. Hodor...)
Absolute favorite scene:
I still get chills when Daenerys yells "Dracarys" in this scene.
Amazing effects; I watched the behind-the-scenes for this episode where they showed the men getting set on fire, they said that GoT set a record for the most stuntmen set on fire at once.
Mar 7 2018, 05:35 PM
1. Blackwater - Stannis is my favorite character. House Lannister is my favorite house. An episode that just has them in it? How can I not love it? I'm always conflicted watching it though. One minute I'm cheering for Stannis the Mannis and the next I'm loving the Lannisters. And Martin wrote this one, which gives it a lot of extra bonus points.
2. The Rains of Castamere - This is one where being a book reader was fun because watching all of the non-book readers see the Red Wedding was great. Roose is right behind Stannis as my favorite character, and I just love him to death in this episode. I watch it mainly for him and to cheer on the rise of House Bolton (right behind the Lannisters, as far as favorite houses go).
3. The Winds of Winter - The music. The cinematography. The first fifteen minutes. It's definitely the most memorable season finale. But, as awesome as Cersei is in this one, Petyr is the star for me. I love his scene with Sansa in the godswood, and I love how unimpressed he is when Jon is named King in the North.
4. The Garden of Bones - The only season with two episodes on this list is season two. Not a coincidence because it's my favorite season. This episode is one of my favorites because of the awesome Tywin, Bronn, and Petyr scenes it contains. Not to mention its Roose's first episode (you should have just let him flay some prisoners Robb) and contains my all-time favorite scene (which I'll get to shortly).
5. Two Swords - My favorite season premiere. Words cannot describe how much I love the short scene before the main titles. And then there is the wonderful introduction of Oberyn and just a whole lot of scenes I love all. My favorite would probably be the one between Tywin and Jaime.
Runner Up: The Queen's Justice - My most-watched episode in season seven. Euron presents his gift to Cersei. Cersei has her wonderful scene with Ellaria and Tyene. We finally see Casterly Rock. The Lannisters take Highgarden. Olenna gets one of the best sendoffs. The credits are a happy, catchy rendition of "The Rains of Castamere."
Did I mention Stannis is my favorite character? I have this scene memorized word-for-word and never get sick of how the camera cuts to Melisandre as Stannis tells Renly he'll name him his heir until a son is born to him. hehehehehe
Mar 16 2018, 06:44 AM
II. The Rains of Castamere. If you haven't read the books like I hadn't then this came completely out of the blue. For sheer shock factor towards the end of the season, this takes it. Violent. Unforgiving. Brutal. The first time Game of Thrones showed its real colours.
III. The Pointy End. I absolutely loved Khal Drogo and this scene where he stands up to Mago and kills him really emphasised the culture of the Dothraki. Absolute testosterone.
IV. The Mountain and the Viper. Little I need to say about this one. All the hype leading into the season.
V. Battle of the Bastards. I have no real love for Jon or Ramsey. But the time and effort put into this scene easily makes it one of the best-recorded battle scenes to date.
The Laws of Gods and Men - Tyiron's Trial, 'nuff said
Blackwater - Wow, what a scene
Winter is Coming - the original.. the first scene.. I remember watching the White Walkers in the first scene over and over..