SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

Trophies, i love all of you

Jan 6 2018, 05:00 PM

YEET. i've implemented a trophy system for those of you who take part in some of our activities around the site! i will be adding more to this list, but here's where you can find our trophies and what you have to do to achieve them. once you've achieved a trophy, it will not be taken away from your account (unless you'd like it to, in that case just pm an admin), and it will appear in your mini profile.

these trophies will be added when you achieve the goal necessary.

The trophies

10 posts and you get one of these bronze stars!

Post in 3 plotters and you get one of these silver stars!

Take part in your first roleplay and you get one of these gold stars!

You will receive the Helping Hand trophy when you do something especially kind or helpful for your fellow members!

Take part in a mission roleplay and you get one of these on the associated account!

You will receive the Moviegoer trophy if you've joined us in one of our movie nights! Our movie night schedule will be determined when we have enough members to get a general idea of availability.
YEET. i've implemented a trophy system for those of you who take part in some of our activities around the site! i will be adding more to this list, but here's where you can find our trophies and what you have to do to achieve them. once you've achieved a trophy, it will not be taken away from your account (unless you'd like it to, in that case just pm an admin), and it will appear in your mini profile.

these trophies will be added when you achieve the goal necessary.

The trophies

10 posts and you get one of these bronze stars!

Post in 3 plotters and you get one of these silver stars!

Take part in your first roleplay and you get one of these gold stars!

You will receive the Helping Hand trophy when you do something especially kind or helpful for your fellow members!

Take part in a mission roleplay and you get one of these on the associated account!

You will receive the Moviegoer trophy if you've joined us in one of our movie nights! Our movie night schedule will be determined when we have enough members to get a general idea of availability.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll