SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

Suggestions & Feature status, tell me watcha want, watcha really real-

Jan 20 2018, 12:47 PM

hello chappies,

in this thread, we brainstorm and suggest ways to improve the site. please feel free to spitball what's on your mind here about features and improvements/changes you'd like to see. i'd like to keep this thread pretty informal so feel free to talk stuff out with each other as well. please keep in mind that not everything you suggest here will be able to get done either quickly or at all, but i will do my best to explain my reasoning if i decide i won't be implementing something.

Current projects

1. trigger warning system-bought premium
2. refresher of the end of season 7 in plot section
3. dialogue/scheme character friendly missions
4. more detail in mission description, and a singular set goal
5. clean up and refine the information section

6. clarity on our BETA status
7. special abilities rules
8. site rating and content guidelines
9. a raven (message) forum

10. monthly recognition awards
11. a site suggestion board
12. fix readability of font ( too small )

13. trophy case in the miniprofile
14. main profiles
15. plot roulette
16. wanted ads forum

17. open thread list
18. stats board styling
19. interactive ability to place characters on the map
20. past episodes ( 3 missions complete, 1 for each faction )
hello chappies,

in this thread, we brainstorm and suggest ways to improve the site. please feel free to spitball what's on your mind here about features and improvements/changes you'd like to see. i'd like to keep this thread pretty informal so feel free to talk stuff out with each other as well. please keep in mind that not everything you suggest here will be able to get done either quickly or at all, but i will do my best to explain my reasoning if i decide i won't be implementing something.

Current projects

1. trigger warning system-bought premium
2. refresher of the end of season 7 in plot section
3. dialogue/scheme character friendly missions
4. more detail in mission description, and a singular set goal
5. clean up and refine the information section

6. clarity on our BETA status
7. special abilities rules
8. site rating and content guidelines
9. a raven (message) forum

10. monthly recognition awards
11. a site suggestion board
12. fix readability of font ( too small )

13. trophy case in the miniprofile
14. main profiles
15. plot roulette
16. wanted ads forum

17. open thread list
18. stats board styling
19. interactive ability to place characters on the map
20. past episodes ( 3 missions complete, 1 for each faction )

Jan 21 2018, 04:28 PM

I'd like to suggest having a Wanted Ads forum somewhere because Jaime needs Bronn. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
I'd like to suggest having a Wanted Ads forum somewhere because Jaime needs Bronn. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Jan 22 2018, 08:08 AM

@LINDSAY wanted ads section is now in the let's plot category. :3
@LINDSAY wanted ads section is now in the let's plot category. :3

Jan 24 2018, 12:14 PM

clarity on status of current projects:

within the past few days i've created the ravens forum, fixed the readability of font ( let me know if it's better or still needs to be increased ), created the site suggestion board, created main profiles, created roleplay roulette, added the wanted ads forum, made it clearer we are in BETA mode in the introduction and have opened up applications for book characters.

next projects to work on are the trigger warning system, the plot refresher, mission details, special ability rules.
clarity on status of current projects:

within the past few days i've created the ravens forum, fixed the readability of font ( let me know if it's better or still needs to be increased ), created the site suggestion board, created main profiles, created roleplay roulette, added the wanted ads forum, made it clearer we are in BETA mode in the introduction and have opened up applications for book characters.

next projects to work on are the trigger warning system, the plot refresher, mission details, special ability rules.

Feb 14 2018, 04:47 PM

I still think an optional donation area is a good Idea. Also with the map, the ability for each person to place where they are, either through requests or directly.
I still think an optional donation area is a good Idea. Also with the map, the ability for each person to place where they are, either through requests or directly.

Feb 14 2018, 05:00 PM

@XANDER99

it's funny you mention that because at one point i was looking into a way to allow people to interact with the map by placing their characters. i think this would be super cool. i haven't quite figured out a way to do it yet. but now that you mention it i'm going to give it another go. i'll add it to the list and see if i can figure it out. would LOVE to implement this feature. great suggestion!
@XANDER99

it's funny you mention that because at one point i was looking into a way to allow people to interact with the map by placing their characters. i think this would be super cool. i haven't quite figured out a way to do it yet. but now that you mention it i'm going to give it another go. i'll add it to the list and see if i can figure it out. would LOVE to implement this feature. great suggestion!

Feb 15 2018, 02:17 PM

@JAMI think with NPC's we should have an NPC plotter where anyone can post on what that person should do.
I.e. Seen as we don't have a Sansa, but in mission one she is important, everyone can have a say in what she does.
@JAMI think with NPC's we should have an NPC plotter where anyone can post on what that person should do.
I.e. Seen as we don't have a Sansa, but in mission one she is important, everyone can have a say in what she does.

Feb 21 2018, 03:58 PM

@JAM
How does a timeline for the RP sound? I.e. starts at end of season seven, and shows in days or weeks whats going on. Could be updated once a week to include major happenings.
@JAM
How does a timeline for the RP sound? I.e. starts at end of season seven, and shows in days or weeks whats going on. Could be updated once a week to include major happenings.

Feb 28 2018, 03:39 PM

updating, recently have finished the following projects:

interactive map
dashboard stats section
plot roulette implementation
bought premium
special ability rules
factions
updating, recently have finished the following projects:

interactive map
dashboard stats section
plot roulette implementation
bought premium
special ability rules
factions

Guest_guest Quote

Mar 12 2018, 03:41 PM

hey guys, just wanted to let you know the link in your ad is broken.
hey guys, just wanted to let you know the link in your ad is broken.

Mar 12 2018, 05:14 PM

hey guest, thanks for letting us know, but it's working fine for me on all my ads. :(
if you ever see this message please link me to the ad that's not working. if not it's ok. i'll make sure they're working from now on.
hey guest, thanks for letting us know, but it's working fine for me on all my ads. :(
if you ever see this message please link me to the ad that's not working. if not it's ok. i'll make sure they're working from now on.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll