SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

✨ ✨ ✨ Roleplay Roulette ✨ ✨ ✨, sign up for randomly paired rp!

Jan 22 2018, 11:29 AM

hello hello hello hello sweet little cherubs. welcome to roleplay roulette. this is my first time ever running one so bear with me, we will likely have to improve this system after the first couple rounds of doing it!

the purpose of this activity is to randomly pair two ( or three ) roleplayers together and send them off to plot together and roleplay. this can be especially helpful for newer members who'd find it easier to break the ice with a random pairing. this can also be great for those who'd like to further challenge themselves and their characters by throwing themselves into situations they may not have initially thought of. this can be a great development tool!

that being said, here's how i believe a good way to run it would be ( and i will update these rules accordingly if we decide to run it another way after trying it out )

1. please only sign up with one character at a time ( per round ).
2. members who sign up will be paired randomly at the end of the week ( fridays ) each week will be considered one "round"
3. if an even number of members sign up, they will be paired in twos, if there's an odd number, there will be a group of three.

to sign up, please fill out this form and post here

CODE

Character:
What you'd like to roleplay:
What you won't roleplay:
Open to a group of 3?:

hello hello hello hello sweet little cherubs. welcome to roleplay roulette. this is my first time ever running one so bear with me, we will likely have to improve this system after the first couple rounds of doing it!

the purpose of this activity is to randomly pair two ( or three ) roleplayers together and send them off to plot together and roleplay. this can be especially helpful for newer members who'd find it easier to break the ice with a random pairing. this can also be great for those who'd like to further challenge themselves and their characters by throwing themselves into situations they may not have initially thought of. this can be a great development tool!

that being said, here's how i believe a good way to run it would be ( and i will update these rules accordingly if we decide to run it another way after trying it out )

1. please only sign up with one character at a time ( per round ).
2. members who sign up will be paired randomly at the end of the week ( fridays ) each week will be considered one "round"
3. if an even number of members sign up, they will be paired in twos, if there's an odd number, there will be a group of three.

to sign up, please fill out this form and post here

CODE

Character:
What you'd like to roleplay:
What you won't roleplay:
Open to a group of 3?:

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll