SEVEN BLESSINGS, Guest!  
MY CONTROLS        NEW SCROLLS      ALERTS ()
ABANDON          
EST

members

Staff
-

Links
-

Updates
-

NEW SKIN
March 10, 2018
EPISODE 1
March 8, 2018
FACTIONS
Feb 4, 2018
PREMIUM
Feb 1, 2018

Welcome
-

BtW is a new premium + intermediate Game of Thrones AU taking place immediately after the end of Season 7. From there, we are diverging off to create our very own Season 8 and beyond, one episode at a time.
We allow both canons and OCs and have no post count. Find out more about us in our Directory.

Add Reply
New Poll

Who dat?, who plays who?

Jan 6 2018, 05:59 PM

if you're new, use this:

CODE
[b]your name[/b]

a little about yourself

[URL=your character's application]your character's name[/URL]

when adding a character (please add any new characters to your original post):

CODE

if you're new, use this:

CODE
[b]your name[/b]

a little about yourself

when adding a character (please add any new characters to your original post):

CODE

Jan 8 2018, 05:40 PM

Jam

hi guys. my name is Jam, i'm a digital illustrator and UX/UI designer and all around art enthusiast. i've been out of roleplay for quite a while so pretty excited to get back into it. i'm online pretty often and i'm very talkative so reach out whenever and let's meme together.

also as far as roleplay goes, i'm an extremely SLOW writer. like, 2-3 days for a reply kind of slow. i do best with short reply (300 words and under) rp if i'm going to respond quickly, so let me know if you're up for that!

Sandor Clegane
Cersei Lannister
Jam

hi guys. my name is Jam, i'm a digital illustrator and UX/UI designer and all around art enthusiast. i've been out of roleplay for quite a while so pretty excited to get back into it. i'm online pretty often and i'm very talkative so reach out whenever and let's meme together.

also as far as roleplay goes, i'm an extremely SLOW writer. like, 2-3 days for a reply kind of slow. i do best with short reply (300 words and under) rp if i'm going to respond quickly, so let me know if you're up for that!

Sandor Clegane
Cersei Lannister

Jan 14 2018, 09:56 PM

Nightmare

I'm kind of an asshole.

Brienne Tarth

Thule

Eddison Tollett

Daenerys Targaryen
Nightmare

I'm kind of an asshole.

Brienne Tarth

Thule

Eddison Tollett

Daenerys Targaryen

Jan 27 2018, 12:02 AM

Xander99 aka Xan

Hey guys Im Xan, I am 18 years old. This is my first ever rp of any kind. I will be active every day for three days. And will prob beg the hell outa you guys with questions. (especially admin/people w/ experience). I am also not super chatty, but if you wanna talk then just talk. Cause I won't reach out unless I want/need to.

ILLIROS OSTERAH

DARRON RIDMAN
Xander99 aka Xan

Hey guys Im Xan, I am 18 years old. This is my first ever rp of any kind. I will be active every day for three days. And will prob beg the hell outa you guys with questions. (especially admin/people w/ experience). I am also not super chatty, but if you wanna talk then just talk. Cause I won't reach out unless I want/need to.

ILLIROS OSTERAH

DARRON RIDMAN

Feb 19 2018, 01:24 PM

Selena Sky

Hello everyone, I'm Selena. I live in California and I am 25 years old. I love to travel and meet new people, but I can also be a homebody. I love my video games and snacks <3 I have a degree in tourism and hospitality and I just finished school, so I'm taking a little break from work right now. (Which means I should be available to rp a lot!) I have been rping for way too long, not sure what age, but I still love it. I have a boyfriend of 4 years now, but I am intersted in both guys and girls. Oh yeah, and my dog Arya is the love of my life and my entire world <3 I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Yara Greyjoy

Melisandre

Shiyla Rivers
Selena Sky

Hello everyone, I'm Selena. I live in California and I am 25 years old. I love to travel and meet new people, but I can also be a homebody. I love my video games and snacks <3 I have a degree in tourism and hospitality and I just finished school, so I'm taking a little break from work right now. (Which means I should be available to rp a lot!) I have been rping for way too long, not sure what age, but I still love it. I have a boyfriend of 4 years now, but I am intersted in both guys and girls. Oh yeah, and my dog Arya is the love of my life and my entire world <3 I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Yara Greyjoy

Melisandre

Shiyla Rivers

Feb 22 2018, 11:38 AM

Batty
Hello, all! I'm Batty (pun intended). I used to be really heavily involved in roleplay communities and then college happened so I had to take a break for a while. But I'm set to graduate in May with an Education degree and I needed something to keep me sane (...or perhaps not, haha) while I'm grinding through my last semester. Since I am still in school for a few more weeks, replies may be a little bit slow, so please be patient with me, but feel free to give me a poke or shoot a few well-aimed arrows across my path as a reminder if it's been a while! I am a Hufflepuff so please don't be afraid to come chat, whether it's about RP or just general craziness! Happy posting!

Missandei of Naath
Batty
Hello, all! I'm Batty (pun intended). I used to be really heavily involved in roleplay communities and then college happened so I had to take a break for a while. But I'm set to graduate in May with an Education degree and I needed something to keep me sane (...or perhaps not, haha) while I'm grinding through my last semester. Since I am still in school for a few more weeks, replies may be a little bit slow, so please be patient with me, but feel free to give me a poke or shoot a few well-aimed arrows across my path as a reminder if it's been a while! I am a Hufflepuff so please don't be afraid to come chat, whether it's about RP or just general craziness! Happy posting!

Missandei of Naath

Feb 28 2018, 09:12 PM

Scout

Heeeeey I hate talking about myself. I'm somebody who says "i'm going to write a novel someday" and has like 50 google docs open at all times. I'm ASOIF trash and in my spare time I like to freak out about prophecies and the faceless men and read deep world lore. I'm a teacher looking for a new job with a lot of thoughts and feelings about education and am super political. Marvel, ASOIF, and LOTR consume my entire life. She/Her, too old for the internet, and here to be horrible to my characters.

Reek Theon Greyjoy

Gendry Waters

Bran Stark
Scout

Heeeeey I hate talking about myself. I'm somebody who says "i'm going to write a novel someday" and has like 50 google docs open at all times. I'm ASOIF trash and in my spare time I like to freak out about prophecies and the faceless men and read deep world lore. I'm a teacher looking for a new job with a lot of thoughts and feelings about education and am super political. Marvel, ASOIF, and LOTR consume my entire life. She/Her, too old for the internet, and here to be horrible to my characters.

Reek Theon Greyjoy

Gendry Waters

Bran Stark

Mar 8 2018, 08:44 PM

Gray

Hi. So, @SCOUT plied me with my GoT faves and here I am. I read way too many comic books and am deeply invested in a number of fictional characters. Please know that if you start a conversation about a thing I love, I will talk at you for 12 years about my feelings bc I have many. He/Him and failing epically at adult life.

Arya Stark
Gray

Hi. So, @SCOUT plied me with my GoT faves and here I am. I read way too many comic books and am deeply invested in a number of fictional characters. Please know that if you start a conversation about a thing I love, I will talk at you for 12 years about my feelings bc I have many. He/Him and failing epically at adult life.

Arya Stark

Apr 5 2018, 08:24 PM

Kaputje

A nurse from the Netherlands, been writing for more than 20 years to keep up my english.
Also a little new to the whole GOT fandom...I wanted to wait till it was all finished but it lured me in quicker than I thought.

Jorah Mormont
Kaputje

A nurse from the Netherlands, been writing for more than 20 years to keep up my english.
Also a little new to the whole GOT fandom...I wanted to wait till it was all finished but it lured me in quicker than I thought.

Jorah Mormont

DrongMor Quote

Jul 18 2018, 03:12 PM

Фирменные spa-программы в хаммаме. Трио балийских мастеров: слаженное исполнение. Спа процедуры для мужчин эротический массаж стриптиз в г Самаре “султан хаммам” для него и “энджой бали” для неё (и то и другое в четыре руки), плюс “очарование востока” для неё и “гармони-массаж” для него. Отдых в чайном домике.

Вы – одни и этот салон полностью ваш на целых 4 часа! Звучит именно та музыка, которую вы вместе любите слушать. Посещение паровой комнаты с ароматерапией спа для мужчин фото г Самара Другой мир, иная реальность… устоять невозможно… P. S. Романтическая встреча “spa only for two vip” требует специальной подготовки и заказывается не менее, чем за 72 часа до события. Начало в 23. В подарок себе и своей половине вы можете приобрести.

тэг: эротический шоу массаж Самара эротический массаж группа в Самаре эротический сексуальный массаж Самара эротический спа салон г Самара эротический массаж интимных зон в Самаре спа салон в г Самаре как проходит эротический массаж в Самаре спа программа для мужчин г Самара научиться делать эротический массаж г Самара эротический массаж для двоих г Самара самый дешевый эротический массаж в Самаре

https://www.portfolio-hub.ga/%7E/showthread...&pid=323#pid323
https://reservations.thehotel-brussels.be/7...3%0D%0A&submit=
https://www.meduweb.com/members/397166-DrongHiz
Фирменные spa-программы в хаммаме. Трио балийских мастеров: слаженное исполнение. Спа процедуры для мужчин эротический массаж стриптиз в г Самаре “султан хаммам” для него и “энджой бали” для неё (и то и другое в четыре руки), плюс “очарование востока” для неё и “гармони-массаж” для него. Отдых в чайном домике.

Вы – одни и этот салон полностью ваш на целых 4 часа! Звучит именно та музыка, которую вы вместе любите слушать. Посещение паровой комнаты с ароматерапией спа для мужчин фото г Самара Другой мир, иная реальность… устоять невозможно… P. S. Романтическая встреча “spa only for two vip” требует специальной подготовки и заказывается не менее, чем за 72 часа до события. Начало в 23. В подарок себе и своей половине вы можете приобрести.

тэг: эротический шоу массаж Самара эротический массаж группа в Самаре эротический сексуальный массаж Самара эротический спа салон г Самара эротический массаж интимных зон в Самаре спа салон в г Самаре как проходит эротический массаж в Самаре спа программа для мужчин г Самара научиться делать эротический массаж г Самара эротический массаж для двоих г Самара самый дешевый эротический массаж в Самаре

https://www.portfolio-hub.ga/%7E/showthread...&pid=323#pid323
https://reservations.thehotel-brussels.be/7...3%0D%0A&submit=
https://www.meduweb.com/members/397166-DrongHiz
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll